We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to join one our offices in Basingstoke who are currently looking to appoint a commercially experienced & new business focused Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who can grow and develop the Home Care services for us.
The office has been in operation for over 3 years now and supply temporary care staff to private healthcare organisations who are now looking to register the office with the CQC and start to deliver a Home Care service, so we are looking for a manager who can come in, get the CQC registration done and grow this service for us. This will be an opportunity to manage and develop this service your own way and have the full autonomy & responsibility of the creation of this package without constraints or being micromanaged!
A fantastic opportunity with a great salary package is on offer which also gives an additional performance related pay bonus structure on offer, so your earning potential is uncapped!
Applicants should have/be:
- Experience within management of high-quality home care
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential with QCF level 5 desirable
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast-paced changing environment
- In possession of a range of skills which can support further diversification of services as the business grows and develops
- Previous new business start-up experience as a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager is desirable but not essential.
Main Responsibilities - Registered Domiciliary Care Manager:
- Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice always.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services are constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.