Kare Plus are national care support provider, with over 85 branches across the UK. With such a strong network and strong ethos of care, we are always the first call for local homes and establishments. We always have vacancies for Healthcare Assistants to meet the demands of our large client base.
We are looking for experienced care staff to join our team, visiting various care settings and providing the highest quality of care.
We provide flexibility by working to your availability, meaning you are in control of which shifts you take and where.
Benefits of being a Healthcare Assistants
- Competitive pay / paid weekly
- Pay via Umbrella Company/ Limited Company
- Pre-booked work and short notice shifts
- Work Life balance
- Flexibility to work short and long shifts
- Enhanced Pay rates for nights and weekends
- 24 hour on call team
- Opportunity to gain experience within different care settings
- Recommend a friend scheme with possibility of earning up to £275.
Skills needed to be a Healthcare Assistant:
- Confident and passionate about your role
- Work well with different teams
- Adapt to different working environments
Requirements to be a Healthcare Assistant:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Care experience - 6 months paid work in last 2 years
Kare Plus Milton Keynes cares for itsHealthcare Assistants. We are a Living Wage Foundation Employer.
If you would like to be a Healthcare Assistant for Kare Plus Milton Keynes please apply today!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS