We specialise in providing care tailored to each individuals needs. This means that you, the customer, choose exactly what support you would like and when. We believe that exceptional care can only truly be provided by listening to our customers and finding out what is really important to them. This enables each of our customers to stay in control of their care and work alongside us to manage their wants and needs.
We offer support in the following ways:
- Night Support
- Social and Leisure Activities
- Nutrition and Diet Advice
- Companionship, Conversation
- Domestic Help
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
What kind of care do we provide?
- We shop, cook and serve meals
- We can be there for a chat and a cup of tea- general companionship
- We carry out general domestic duties such as cleaning, bed-making and laundry
- We help with bedtime and getting up in the morning
- Escorting to appointments
- We are there to assist in the bathroom, including shaving and continence
We can also:
- Help to maintain independence by providing care within your own home
- Work closely with your family to provide care
- Send a carer into a person’s own home when they have come out of hospital or are recovering from an illness
- Fill in when there’s a gap in family care arrangements
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and place the highest level of importance on our compliance.